Saturday, September 25, 2010

This Marks An End to My Life in BMTC!

Training to be soldier,
Fight for our land,
Once in a life,
Two years of our time.
Have you ever wonder?
Why must we serve?
Because we love our land,
And we want it to be free to be free ARGH!

Sick and tired of all the marching songs but wonder if i'll miss singing these songs in future. The past 2 months were the toughest moments I ever had. Everyone is saying just how fun life in BMT is and how much you will miss your time in BMT when you get posted to other units. Just how true it is. Maybe it is indeed true but the things I really cant bear to leave behind are my friends. Dont really like the trainings and programmes. Physically and mentally straining at times.

Just when I realized it, it has already come to my last week in BMTC. Will we continue to stick together after our posting? I can't answer that question haha. No programmes today!!! Boring.

Isn't there anyone who wana go out today?

No comments: